Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing

A 28-year-old Dioshaily Rosfer Canales Gil widely known as Diosa Canales, from the northern Venezuelan state of Anzoategui who is also a model landed on the floor with her chest leading to the very painful accident.She has been taken to the medical centre after one of her breast implants exploded when she accidentally lost her grip and fell off duing a dance.
 An emergency surgery was conducted on her after she was rushed to the hospital in South America.
She reassured her fans that she was in stable condition and posted some of the photos she took at the hospital according to Metro UK.

She said, 
“My loves, yesterday I was operated on in an emergency.
“While I was practising my pole dancing I had a fall and one of my prosthesis burst.
“I want to tell everyone not to worry about me though. I’ll be fine.”
This is coming up days after another woman had her butt implants exploded during a very rough sexual escapade with her man. 
It is really good to implant breast?


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels