Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Se*x Story - Home Alone with my Step-Brother - Demola ..... Part 2 -The J.u.i.c.y Part! (18+)

Me: what do you mean? (I hissed) Daniel: tell me you don't want it Me: are you f.l.i.r.ting with me? Seriously speaking I wanted it but I wasn't sure if i should do it, I shouldn't have taken the drug, I was so in the mood, really in the mood, even if I see the gateman at this point I would allow him make love to me.

Daniel kept on f.l.i.r.ting with me… Daniel: I tot you once said you would love to have fun with me Me: that was just a joke, please stop it I don't like what you're doing right now. Daniel: I'm sure we are both in the mood, cos I saw you taking one of my drug, did you think I didn't see you? Me: What drug? I didn't take any drug ooo He moved closer to me, my heart started beating fast, what is happening here? I don't want this to happen but I want it. Daniel: Omolola let's do it now, your boyfriend is not here, my girl is not here too.



He started touching my cheek.. Me: stop it Daniel, you are my brother please stop Daniel: but we are not related Daniel became so close this time, he started touching my lips, he was looking at me with a very f.l.i.r.ty eyes, seducing me. Daniel: you're not a small girl now (he began to peck me) Me: stop it, stop, stop, stop. He was kissssing my lips already, I kept telling him to stop but he didn't listen, he grabbed my apples and brought it out from my gown, he began to handle  it Me: Daniel stop it, stop, stop it please I was really moaaaning so hard, he was really handling my apples, then he put his fingers in my poozzzziieeee and started fingering me, he was kissssinggg while fingering me, I was really moaaaning so hard but I kept saying "Daniel please stop it", he removed my nightgown, he crossed his legs on me, facing me, and kissssinggg me so hard, squeezing my apples, he removed his boxer, gosh, Daniel's Junior is extremely long and large and curve too.




He started handling my poozzzziieeee, this time, Daniel asked if i love it, I couldn't help but to say "I love it". He held his Junior and inserted it into my poozzzziieeee, I couldn't help but to scream. Daniel: sorry, wow your poozzzziieeee is tight He began to make love to me slowly, I was really moaaaning so sweet, he was doing it so slow, I was really enjoying. Then he became fast this time, I was loving it, then he stopped, I changed my position for another style, make love toing me really hard from behind, I kept on saying "Daniel please stop", I was moaaaning so hard, we changed to another style again, he sat on the couch, sat on his Junior and riding him, I was just going up and down, I was feeling his Junior all over my poozzzziieeee, he was quezzing my apples so hard, my legs were already shaking, but I was really riding his junior. He was just saying "I love you, I don't need jumoke anymore", then I faced him this time, still riding him, kissssinggg him.



Moaaaning so passionately, he lifted me up this time, make love toing me so hard, while standing up facing him, doing the scissors style, my poozzzziieeee making a silly sound each time the Junior enters it. "Let's go to my room" he said while make love toing me, he kept on make love toing me still carrying me, he kept on make love toing me as we were climbing the stairs, you known that kind of fun? Daniel must have really watched too many love making film. We got to his room, still kissssinggg and make love toing me, I wanted more, he laid me on his bed and began to make love to me again, moaaaning seriously, he was handling my apples, we started going tip by tip on his bed, going left and right, still make love toing me poozzzziieeee, i began to sguirt, my legs were already shaking, he make love toed me so hot till he released. We make love toed for more than 2hrs I guess, we started panting, I was really weak, sweating so hard, till we slept off. i woke up in the midnight, I found myself naked, Daniel too was naked but asleep, I felt so bad, what have I done? I couldn't cry cos what I did was so wrong. I touched my poozzzziieeee I discovered it was seriously make love toed by Daniel, I looked at Daniel Junior, thinking I took this thing in my poozzzziieeee, I looked at my poozzzziieeee again feeling so ashamed, shaking my head. Daniel was just snoring like a fool on the bed, I got so angry and upset, I angrily spanked him. Me: wake up, wake up… Daniel wake up Misbehaving on bed, the snoring became annoying, tapped him harder again Me: Daniel please wake up, Daniel, Daniel, Daniel Daniel: (he yawned) what is it? Mehn I'm weak Me: what happened between us? Daniel: what did you mean? What kind of question is that? Me: So we had fun? (Sad) Daniel: of course, is not that I raped you, you agreed, I didn't force you. Me: why would you have fun with me? This is wrong, you're my brother for Christ sake Daniel: Stop it, you're not a small girl, at least when I was doing it, you were not complaining, you were enjoying it and moreover we are not related in any way. So what's the big deal, I enjoyed the fun and I'm sure you enjoyed it too. Me: Its unfair ooo, so you took the advantage of me because I'm a small girl abi.
Share:

2 comments:

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive