Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

SE.X STORY: Call Me An UNFAITHFUL Wife But I Can't Avoid Ha'ving Se.x With My Step-Son (18+)......Part 5


Contd from Part 4......

Once again I came, then I bent down, opened his trouser and brought out his junior, just as big as the size of David’s, I opened my mouth and took a full load of it, I su3ked his junior for quite a while.  Then David called me to come to bed, he was lying down and told me to cover his face with my toto so he can su3k me, I went on top of his face and he started su3king the juice of my wet toto........  Haba!!!!!

I winded my waist on his face as he ate my toto in a way that made me imagine what I have been missing all this while, as he was su3king me, I winked at the girl to come to me, she came and started kizzzinq each other, I was into lez bianizm in my youthful days so this was not strange to me, I kizzz3d her for a while then lowered my lips and grabbed her bobby and su3ked them.

After a while I got up from David’s face and laid on the bed so he can doing me, he came on top of me and slowly lowered his junior into my wet toto, I graoned out loud but his friend covered my lips with his mouth and kizzz3d me for a while, then he grabbed my bobby with his hands and su3k it slowy, my bobby where seriously up, I was in the moon, my whole body was shaking, I came immediately after this.  His friend then left me and started doing his gurl friend, I was really enjoying the moment, I was being scr3w3d by a huge junior and also watching another guy doing in the same room, this was my long time fantasy, after a while David requested to doing his friend’s gurl friend, the friend accepted so he went and started doing her from behind.

I was left alone on the bed with his friend standing and looking at me, I honestly did not want him to doing me so I went to him and held his junior and began to su3k it slowly, I inserted the cap into my mouth and su3ked every part of it, he graoned for a while, then we went and lay on the bed so he can su3k my toto too.  I handled his junior with my mouth while he also handled my cIit with his lips, I came a little while, I was so in the mood so I graoned “David come and doing me please, he replied “come on mummy my friend is capable and you will enjoy him.  As he was saying this, I did not notice that his friend and turned and his junior was right at the tip of my toto, I tried pushing him away and said “no please, don’t do that.  He started su3king my bobby and I became weak, he brought his junior once more and inserted the cap into my toto, I shouted with pleasure and disagreement but he immediately started doing me with great speed and the excitement  was strange, wow!!!! These boys are great!!!!

He used his hands to fiddle my cIit, huuuuuhhhhhh!!!!! This was.................


HOLD ON FOR PART 6 PLEASE, LET ME CLEAN UP....Come Back for PART 6
Share:

12 comments:



  1. WELCOME TO AFRO-DATING ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN AFRICA 2015
    ARE YOU IN NEED OF A RICH WEALTHY SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN PARTNER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA, GHANA, COTONOU,SOUTH AFRICA,UK,U.S.A,MALAYSIA, ZIMBABWE AND IVORY COAST,THEN CONTACT AFRO-DATING DATING ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ON 08107906879......(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
    Are you good in bed,do you have all it takes to partake in our service,we offered fast reliable service to you anywhere you are
    in Nigeria,Ghana,Sourth africa,u.k,u.s.a, Zimbabwe,Cotonou and Ivory coast,our clients are highly connected and influential people within the society,so get the opportunity to meet rich and wealthy sugar mummies and sugar daddies from all works of life like the politians,directors,C.E.O of companies,the London based ladies,the gold ladies,ladies that runs their business organization,e.t.c,so contact us now to get an instant hook-up today,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C),read more about us on our official magazine called love connection magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service to from January up till December,So contact database administrator on...08107906879(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
    maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients becuase we have done all the nesscessary background checkup on all the ladies and men we have on our databased,so contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with money and influence,
    These are contacts and numbers of sugar mummies and sugar daddies that has not yet be given out,so start calling to get connected immediately within your location:
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0810882865**
    0703884574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0808972865**
    0703364574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0810882865**
    0703884574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0808972865**
    0703364574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0810882865**
    0703884574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0817735892**
    0808972865**
    Also check on our client testimonies on our official magazine called (love connection magazine and love
    circle magazine),follow us on facebook my adding our databased administrator(balogun kunle joseph on facebook)
    FACEBOOK ID---BALOGUN KUNLE JOSEPH
    MAGAZINE---LOVE CONNECTION MAGAZINE & LOVE CIRCLE MAGAZINE
    AFRO DATING ORGANIZATION//NO 1 LEADING AFRICA DATING HOOK-UP AGENCY

    ReplyDelete
  2. am here for My lady i will do you more than you can imagine yourself if u still alive or young again

    ReplyDelete
  3. 07038451919 my name is omoakin

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am your guy hala me on 0721541550

    ReplyDelete
  5. hala @ me tmohase99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am 30 years old man, whatsapp me at 0617402702 to chat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Testimony Testimony Testimony Hello my dear friends, My name is Mr Smith Michael from enugu State Nigeria and I am 31 years old I have be calling so many agent to hook me up with a sugar mummy after sending them money they will not give me any sugar mummy but one good day I saw a post on Facebook by Mr clement on how Barrister John help him and I called Barrister John and he tell me every thing and how am going to get a rich sugar mummy and he also tell me what to do and I do it, can you believe me that after I do every thing Barrister John give me a very rich sugar mummy and first I called the sugar mummy and the sugar mummy tell me were to meet her and I went to the place truly I met her and I was very happy, when I meet her I tell her that I don't have money to pay my school fees and she take me to the bank and give me 200,000 naira for me to pay my school fees, before we start the connection, so today I am a very happy man and I have the money to do any thing I like now am a big man, pls my friends help me to thank Barrister John for what he have done for me in my life today, I use this opportunity to tell every one in any state or any country if you need a rich sugar mummy Barrister John is the only one who can give you a real sugar mummy that will change your life completely and make you happy if you are interested to get any sugar mummy in any state or any country just contact Barrister John now on 08149672879 or 08149672879. And get your instant hookup now please believe him and do what Barrister John ask you to do for him you will get your hookup if you believe him, And he is the only one who can gives you your true connection immediately others are fake. Thanks remain blessed......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Testimony Testimony Testimony Hello my dear friends, My name is Mr Smith Michael from enugu State Nigeria and I am 31 years old I have be calling so many agent to hook me up with a sugar mummy after sending them money they will not give me any sugar mummy but one good day I saw a post on Facebook by Mr clement on how Barrister John help him and I called Barrister John and he tell me every thing and how am going to get a rich sugar mummy and he also tell me what to do and I do it, can you believe me that after I do every thing Barrister John give me a very rich sugar mummy and first I called the sugar mummy and the sugar mummy tell me were to meet her and I went to the place truly I met her and I was very happy, when I meet her I tell her that I don't have money to pay my school fees and she take me to the bank and give me 200,000 naira for me to pay my school fees, before we start the connection, so today I am a very happy man and I have the money to do any thing I like now am a big man, pls my friends help me to thank Barrister John for what he have done for me in my life today, I use this opportunity to tell every one in any state or any country if you need a rich sugar mummy Barrister John is the only one who can give you a real sugar mummy that will change your life completely and make you happy if you are interested to get any sugar mummy in any state or any country just contact Barrister John now on 08149672879 or 08149672879. And get your instant hookup now please believe him and do what Barrister John ask you to do for him you will get your hookup if you believe him, And he is the only one who can gives you your true connection immediately others are fake. Thanks remain blessed......

    ReplyDelete
  9. MY TESTIMONY IS THIS, HOW BLESS IN MY LIFE TODAY, My name is Sunday I am leaving on top of the world in with the help of MR KELVIN who help me to be connected with a sugar mummy and now am so rich and fresh if you may be interested call or whats app Admin (+2349060400981) email us on mummywealthysugar@gmail.com for instant hookup

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm Alex 30 years old chart me on 07087738981

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am 23 interested in momma 07052480364

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive