Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

all i need is a strong relationship that we lead to marriage

am Cynthia or you Jennifer Obeth am from edo state am a graduate of aau(Ambrose Alli university) am 28yrs old.a i graduated i csc computer science. all i need is a strong relationship that we lead to marriage. you all might have come across me before. am looking for a responsible, a caring, loving, a man who can protect me call me his own a good husband to be my own. please only responsible men please and that is ready to settle down. is my same number +2348141743809 thanks
Share:

4 comments:

  1. am michael ikhidero edo by tribe am a graduate of estate management,i base in jos 08185872855

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello pretty am Vincent by name,base in Abuja. Am interested on ur post. Am not perfect but i will do my best to make u happy. 08022362944

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello all lady there.am jazzper diaz seek a serious reltion ship with a black women.any one who interested wit me I highly appreciated try me am white cute man wirking here and willing to marry wit a women here and stay d rest of my life..+2349090763890...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great man doesn't measure by his size or stature but what dwells in him;qualified him a gud worth 4ever.Baby..am samuel by name 4rm ogun state but born and brought up in lagos.I've my tertiary institution degree in business administration and am working class type in one of reputable company in lagos as admin.officer.Am gud xtian who have d fear of God in all ramification and also respect women,especially my soulmate/partner who share common thing wit me for love intimacy.Lets talk better 4 more understanding about me and u can reach me wit these phone contact;08030828675 or my facebook a/c:Akinyemi Samuel Segun.Baby...wot prompt me to like u among other ladies is dat u're a well behaved lady dat luking 4 a gud guy like me who often cares,understanding,gentle,lovely and have d fear of God;shows dat u're a gud woman of her husband house dat can uphold d xtian home;there4 I really need u in my life coz u hav d fear of God and wot it takes 2b a gud woman in marriage affairs.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive