Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Laila's Blog Finest Face Faceoff: Emeka VS Ajibola VS Abel

And TILB men keep heating up the system with their fineness. Check out our men of the day, guys - Emeka, Ajibola and Abel.

Abel:

Abel

Hi Laila, I don't know when your Guys' Face contest kicks off, but let me send some of my photos. My name is Abel Valentine, graduate of University of Abuja. Discipline: Political science; I'm currently working with Etisalat Nigeria. (The lady standing by my side is my mother)
Emeka:

Emeka
 Hello Laila, I'm a big fan of your blog although I do comment under anonymous. I want to compete for the faceoff.....Emeka David is my name, I'm from anambra, an undergraduate in Michael Okpara University.... Thanks
Ajibola:


Ajibola
Attached to this email are my pictures, Laila. I'm contesting for this week's finest reader of the week ... My name is Awofade Ajibola , CEO of Pekode Trotters limited and single ... Phone number 080378588**
So, what do you think? Which of these awesome men is getting your vote today? See more photos below.


  • EMEKA:

Emeka






  • AJIBOLA:








  • ABEL:











Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive