Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

So soon: 9ice, Toni Payne disagree again

– 9ice has disagree with Toni Payne again

– Payne accuses 9ice former publicist Adekunle Ayeni for being responsible for their marriage breakup

– 9ice has come to the defence of Adekunle Ayeni

9ice and toni payne

9ice and Toni Payne

Afro pop singer 9ice who is now on good terms with his estranged wife Toni Payne has disagree with her within a short time of their mending fence.

9ice did not agree with Payne over the allegation that his publicist Adekunle Ayeni was responsible for their breakup. 9ice who is now a special adviser to Oyo state governor refuted allegations made by Payne that his former publicist Adekunle Ayeni was responsible for the breakup of their marriage.

I an interview with The Punch newspaper 9ice clearly stated that Ayeni should not be dragged into their past mistakes as they have both decided to move on. He also said while he tries to refrain from dwelling on the past, he would encourage Payne whom he calls his good friend to do same and let sleeping dogs lie.

In the interview 9ice said:

‘I saw the report that my ex-wife Toni Payne blamed my former publicist Ayeni Adekunle for our marriage failure. Ayeni did not break my marriage with Toni Payne. He was acting based on my instructions at the time. I don’t think he should be brought into this matter. I have since apologised to my ex-wife and the public for what transpired six years ago and I have been forgiven by all parties.’

Payne in a recent phone interview on Inspiration FM alleged that Ayeni Adekunle who was the publicist of 9ice at the time of their marriage crash caused the destruction of the marriage. She claimed Ayeni convinced 9ice on the move to announce their divorce to the world via a press statement.

Source : Link N

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive