Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Georginio Wijnaldum Refuses To Discuss Newcastle Contract

Georginio Wijnaldum has declined to say whether he has a clause in his contract allowing him to leave Newcastle if they are relegated.

The Netherlands international signed a five-year deal last summer, but faces the prospect of playing in the Championship next season with the Magpies six points from safety with seven games left.

image

“Do I have a clause that I could leave after relegation? I do not give information about what is in my contract,” he told Metro XL.

“I do not think about the end of the season. I focus on the upcoming matches. The club is working hard to put everything in a row, and I am confident that it will be okay.”

Source : Link 360

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive