Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Actor Majid Michel Reveals He Has Seen God You Won’t Believe What Is Happening To Him

majid

Many people don’t know that handsome Ghanaian/Nollywood actor, Majid Michel was agnostic/atheist…Yesterday he revealed that he has had an epiphany and now believes that a God, ultimate designer of all things exists and is very much alive…Below is what he posted on his IG page;

He wrote:

“Lord God I have never spoken to you. But now I want to say…how do you do? You see God, they told me you didn’t exist and like a fool I believed all this. Last night from standing outside, I saw your sky and I figured right then they had told me a lie.

“Had I taken time to see the things you made I’d have known they weren’t calling a spade a spade. I wonder God if you’ll take my hand. Somehow I feel that U’d understand. Funny I had to come to this hellish place before I had time to see your face.

“Well I guess there isn’t much more to say but I’m sure glad God I met you today. Like the zero hour will soon be here but I’m not afraid since I know you are near. The signal… well…God I’ll have to go. I like you lots I want you to know. Looks like this will be a horrible fight who knows, I may come to your house tonight.

“Though I wasn’t friendly to you before I wonder God if U’ll wait at your door. Look I’m crying, I’m shedding tears I’ll have to go now God, goodbye…. Strange…now, since I met you, I’m not afraid to die .

majid-michel

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive