Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

An Indian Girl Looking For Faithful Love Caring Partner

As much as I am responsible in everything I do, as much I appreciate a good sense of humor and people who are happy. I am even-tempered, calm person and value decency, honesty, respect and fairness. I am capable of giving the same in return to those, whom I love and care for.I am cheerful and sweet girl, who does not know how to be dissemble. I’m always like ,what I am really. Honest and sincerely lady, who wants to find a decent man.
Share:

5 comments:

  1. Am interested in having you but you didnt state your location. am in lagos, Nigeria. am tall, handsome and very honest. contact me: 08178314170.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am ok and a responsible guy too this my number 07065163462

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am austine from delta state of Nigeria, live in asaba. Am 28, please contact me austine.lawrence@yahoo.com or whatsapp on 08030991526.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Contact me if its real...I live in Lagos, I'm very active and maniac 08020624082

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello pretty am Vincent by name,base in Abuja. Am interested on ur post. Am not perfect but i will do my best to make u happy. 08022362944

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive