Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

2016 Prayer Point few hours to go click here to claim blessings

I know many of you are waiting for 2016 to land but some people wont pray about it.
Its just few hours to go, so i have decided to share some prayer with my fans on shadegold.com
Here are my prayer for you guys:

1. Father lord, it is just few hours to go for us to withness year 2016 i prayed that you will guide with our family and friends to withness this new year and make it a happy and friendly year for us.

2. Starting from january to december 31st you have kept us alive and we believe that you have kept some special gift for us which consist of wealth, peace, money, success, luck, long life and prosperity. My heavenly father we thank you, and do not make this offer pass us because i believe in your words which says "Ask and it shall be giving", so lord i am on my knees pleasing you to forgive me and my relatives and give us the chance to withness year 2016.

3. Anybody that says i wont see this 2016 or that says i will lack this new upcoming year may the wishes be theirs in jesus name.
 Thank you lord.  if you believe type amen and share this.....love u all


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive