Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Blog Reader Gladys Cant Sleep After Having This Terrible Dream

Hello Laila, I just woke up around 2:30am and since them I cant sleep further. I am scared silly even after praying. In my dream, I was in the sitting room and my entire family was present even my elder brother that died 15 years ago and my first son who died 7 yrs ago aged 5. we were all gisting but my husband was not with us.
Soon we had the sound of native drumming and gongs playing music out side and we went outside and somehow immediately we stepped out, everybody with me disappeared and i was alone wearing white and it was like a burial. It was my husband that they were burying in a casket (God forbid). I ran back into the house crying and there in the sitting room was my husband with cotton wool stuffed in his nostril sited on the dinning table eating. I told him that people were about to bury him outside but he didnt respond. he only gestured with his hands that i join him. I joined him and we ate. I was about asking him why he had cotton wool in his nose when i was woken up by my crying baby. I woke up with goose pimples over my body. I couldn't even lift my baby. I woke my husband and told him and all he could say was that he warned me against watching horror nollywood films and went back to sleep. I have breastfeed my baby and i have prayed with olive oil against the spirit of death but the goose pimples on my body wont go away, its almost 2 hours now yet i feel like i have an unseen evil spirit in my house, I am scared of this village. please what do I do now and worse is that time seem to be unusually slow and day break is no where in sight.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive