Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Blog Reader Needs Your Advice On How To Tackle Her Skin Problems (Photos)

Good morning dear Laila 

Hope you are good?

Please I have a problem with my skin and it don't know if you can help me post it. I scar very easily on my skin.little things like mosquito bites or starches leave a scar on my skin. 



Growing up I didn't really care but now that I'm an adult and I see pictures of girls flaunting their legs. I get so jealous. In a way I feel ugly because of this and anytime people stare at me I tend to feel they are staring at my leg. I have attached photos you can share . 

Is there anything I can do to just blend the different spots and scars to my skin color and won't make it really noticeable. And before anyone mentions ori.. I used ori for a long period of time and it didn't do anything. I also have spider veins on my legs. I have stretchmarks too on my body.. I feel so horrible.


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive