Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Guys, Hot Seat Mondays Is Here Again !!!!!!!!!!

Our Darling Bonita had a chat with our celeb for today and trust me, you'll love it... Shaving stick things *coughs*... Enjoy
Darling readers,welcome to another scintillating episode of Hot seat Mondays,where we make celebrities out of our readers.Yo! You read me right.Today on the hot seat,is a young genial fellow whose presence has helped coloured the blog in amazing ways.To some he's a fine writer, to others he's a sweetheart,while to many, he's one hell of a consistent and loyal reader.In whatever light you see choose to see him,you can't ignore  the fact that this chap is part of the family.
Today,we have our one and only Derrick on the hot seat.Dearies,keep your eyes glued to your phone and computer screen as we explore the world of this amazing young man.

Interviewer: Welcome to Hot seat Mondays dear.

Derrick: Thank you Bonita.

Interviewer: You seem to be a very free spirited individual & very likeable too,pls who is Derrick?

Derrick: Yes, like you said I'm very free spirited... Starting with a basic info about myself, the name on my birth certificate is Iwuoma Chidumebi. Derrick is my English/adopted name. I am the only son of my parents amd I have four sisters. I'm an Industrial Chemistry student of Olabisi Onabanjo university. I love to have fun a lot. Derrick in his elements is a writer, poet, computer addict and a Jhene Aiko fanatic

Interviewer: Wow! You and I have the writing part in common.That's nice but please what is Jhene Aiko ? Lol
Derrick: think it should be "Who is Jhene Aiko?". To a lot of people, Jhene Aiko is a musician. To me, Jhene Aiko is the goddess of music. She fills me so much with her sound. Relates with my soul deeply.

 Interviewer: Oh I see! So Derrick where are you from ?

Derrick: I'm from Imo state.

Interviewer: Tell us,what was growing up like? And your most memorable childhood experience

Derrick: Hahaha... That question brings back a lot of memories. I was very mischievous back then and I had a couple of traumas but fun too. I grew up with ladies and that taught me never to hit a lady. Way back, if  I had a quarrel with one of my sisters, nah war o... they will all descend on me. (Who I wan fight?). So as I grew I just ignored so many things. My most memorable childhood experience should be the day I and my big sis connived to steal my Granny's walking stick. We wanted her to walk on her own (out of love). My granny found out I hid it, when she found the stick, she used it to hit me and the stick landed on my manhood. My dear, it wasn't funny then. I cried but looking back I always remember it and laugh.

Interviewer: I've always seen the feminine touch in you based on your constant shootout to your female friends on the blog.Nice one dear! So is Derrick, single,in a relationship, married or its complicated?

Derrick: Very much single and I DON'T intend to search anytime soon...

Interviewer: Hahaha but certainly there must be a lady(s) on this blog that you're crushing on.Who is the lucky girl?

Derrick: Hahaha, the Lord is good all the time

Interviewer: Smiles...Please answer the question.The Lord has always been good,we know.

Derrick: Errhh... Female Lailans are very pretty (everyone knows that), but I would say none at the moment. I'm still healing

Interviewer: Okay! So where do you see Derrick in the next 5yrs?

Derrick: In the next 5yrs I see Derrick taking up the reins of the Nigerian literary world as a leader. I see Him being one of the top investors in Nigeria, setting up His own chain office companies and making a world significant breakthrough in bridging the gap between the computer and the chemical world

Interviewer: You're quite an ambitious young man i must say.Impressive! Let's come back to writing,who would say is your role model in the literary world?

Derrick: I have three actually... Barbara Delinsky, Joyce Meyer and Tim LaHaye

Interviewer: What's your definition of an ideal Nigeria?

Derrick: An ideal Nigeria is a place where we love, we share and we care for one another irrespective of our ethnic, religious and social status. A place where we accept ourselves for who we are. A place where corruption is at it's minimal level. An ideal Nigeria is built in our motto: unity, faith, peace and progress

Interviewer: You're from the south East and i'm sure that you're abreast with the recent happenings in the country concerning Biafra agitators & their clamour for break away.Please what's your take on that?

Derrick: *Smiles*I have tried my best to keep mum over this issue for a while because the last time I spoke, the biafrans nearly ate me raw. Let me go easy today so as not to offend anyone. I believe when you want to do something like this, there are procedures to be followed. Everything should be done in the right order. Until the right measures are taken, those people (biafrans) are wasting their time.

Interviewer: Which Nigerian celebrity would you love to have a one on one encounter with?

Derrick: ASA!!! Straight up!

Interviewer: What are the qualities you look for in a woman you'd like to call your wife someday?

Derrick: Awwn... Lovely romantic question. She must be neat, playful, beautiful, sexy, God fearing, loving, good in bed (essential commodity. Lol..). She must also be very truthful and honest

Interviewer: Which 3 Lailans would you love to meet soonest and describe TILB in one word

Derrick: In one word, TILB is Family... that's an anthem we all represent. 3 Lailans I would love to meet... Bonita Bislam tops the list, Esther Imaku and Zombie Huntress

Interviewer: Any Final words to fellow Lailans?

Derrick: My sweet Lailans, to all my  lovely cutiepies, my cupcakes, my sugar muffins, honeybunnies and my gees... Life is time a book,  you don't move out to meet Biafra you have only read one page of it. I'm glad to have met you guys.  Step out of your comfort zone, dare to be different, challenge the ordinary, be the best, enjoy life, let go and don't drag the filth of your past into the purity of your future. Above all, fear God. I love you all. To our bosslady Laila, You Are Awesome!!!! Kisses everyone..😘
Well,You've heard it all from the Horse's mouth.Sharp,articulate and concise revelation from our dear Derrick.Dearies,please feel free to ask him all the 101 questions in the world and Yours truly would answer them all in the comment section.Next week promises to be great as well.Who would the next celebrity be? Its You!!!
Until next week when we come your way,always remember that Every Lailan is a celebrity. Yes !!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers
...
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive