Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Michael Proudly Shows Off His Wife After His Pastor Advised Him Not to Marry Her (Photos)

MY LOVE MY PRIDE

Hello Laila
Am proud of my wife, our baby can not be left out too lol!
Ours was indeed a true love. We met in 2009, then we live in the same community and attend the same church. I have always admired her from far. Luckily one day our way cross part when she was returning from work then I was taking a walk too in the evening, we just exchanged pleasantries and for like two minutes we just stood looking at each others eyes without saying any words, I guess that was when love struck. We exchanged numbers and got talking. Later on I found out that there were several guys in the church that was following her matter seriously lol,  I tried playing matured and calmness though it wasn't easy and as a lady she played her game well (she made me jealous enough ehnn...), especially when I see her with those guys chatting her up, asking her out and trying to please her. I never knew I had competitors lol, but as a fast guy I played my game well and I won... other guys became more jealous. Fast forward to six months later we started planning our engagement, first we needed to inform our Pastor and Parents, she then travelled to her state to inform her parents at least they needed to meet me first, while I was in Lagos. Later for some reasons best known to the church and Pastor, he called me and said she is not my wife, and aunty Laila I didn't even think about it twice, been the spiritual person I was then,  I just sent her a text, called and broke up the relationship on phone. It was hell then for me, she cried her folks called me to know the reason for the break up because they were all happy, waiting to meet me as initially planned and my Parents too were on my matter. That was how we were separated for two years without any communication.
.
For those two years I never found true love, in fact all the ladies I met those period could not be compared to her.
One day I didn't know what got to me, on February 2013 precisely I searched her name on face book and there she appeared, though I have tried several attempt in the past to connect probably she blocked me lol. I sent a message to her and it took about a month before she replied. Sincerely I thought she would have been married because she was indeed a beautiful Lady at heart and physically, but I thank God for keeping her for me. We got talking again, she visited me at work, we connected and I had really apologize for my immaturity and actions then, she forgave me, though she was in another serious relationship. I had to give her some time to make up her mind because I became more serious with her and guess what I won again lol with my sweet mouth, if na that one I get am. Few months later we now had to pass through proper marriage counseling, I then travelled to her state, met her parents in June for the introduction and we got married in October. Fast forward to a year later our beautiful daughter was born on our traditional marriage anniversary day and month 4th October. The Pastor that said she was not my wife then was the one that preached and blessed us during the white wedding.
My wife is a beautiful woman, my first love, my Queen, my world and my everything, she fixes everything perfectly, she is a good cook, trust Calabar women naa...She has always been there for me, she understands me more than anyone else in this world.
My advice for all Nigerians, whether, single, heart broken or given up, guess what there is still hope, I assure you that true love exist as long as you are alive. My first love gave up on me for two years but God brought us back in His own way. In every relationship pray even when people tell you all kinds of stories about your partner, and be convinced before taking decisions.
I really thank God for giving me a Virtuous and a Precious Jewel that her price is far more than rubies. I will keep showing my love to her over and over again.

.

I hope TILBers have a lesson or two to learn from Mike and Esther's experience. 
Beware of false prophets
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive