Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Laila's Cupid: Are You Single? Get in Here. Dr. Chibuike Needs a Wife

not actual photo
Good day Sis Laila. Hope this mail meets you well. How are you and your family? My name is Dr. Chukwubuikem. I'm from Anambra state but work at Asaba. I'm a medical doctor. I have been a blog reader for more than 2 years now. I just recently started commenting with my blog I'd. I have a very big problem which I want to confide in you.
I'm 28 years old. I was in a relationship that I thought will lead to marriage but broke up in March this year. Since then I have not met the kind of woman I need. I hate double dating and cheating with passion. I broke up with my ex due to that. Now I have moved on but finds it hard to find a woman to marry. I really need a woman to love and trust. I need a humble and sincere woman, preferably from south east. I want to give online hook up a chance because i believe i can find true love here rather than all these pretentious women around me. Moreover i don't normally have chance for social activities now though I know I will be free soonest. I need a woman that will stand by me now I'm putting up lots of things together. Sis Laila I will need you to help connect me to a blog visitor of age 20 to 24 that is ready for a relationship that will lead to marriage. I will forever be grateful to you. Thank you. I am a private person. I can send my pics for your eyes alone if you need it.

Guys, Are you ready to love and to be loved? Do you want to settle down? Does Dr. Chukwubuikem fit into your dream picture?

Identify in the comment section if you are interested in meeting Dr. Chukwubuikem.
Share:

2 comments:

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive