Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Lailans Miz Tee, Ifeoma, Danny & Twin Sisters Idyhanz, Jannyhanz Show Off What They Wore to Church Today

Guys, check out what my stars wore to church today! First up are twin sisters Idyhanz & Jannyhanz:

Hi Laila, my name is Idyhanz and my twinny Jannyhanz....we attend St Marys Catholic Church, Calabar....I love my church cos we are born catholic and we try to focus on God before anything else.
See their cute second photo below.


Ify was here last week and she's back:
Hi Laila, I still attend Redeemed Christian Church of God, My parish is Latter House Assembly Lagos. This was what I wore to church today. I love my church because of the undiluted word of God being preached there.

Dan Fisiye:
Hello Laila, I am Danny Fisiye. I attend Salvation Ministries (Iwofe satellite). Today's service was a Communion healing service and as usual miracles occurred. I ghotago?


Last but not the least is pretty Miz Tee:
 ‎I attend RCCG Jesus Ark situated at Hope Junction, Ibadan, Laila. Today's service was interactive, we were given the opportunity to ask questions about the Theme of the Month. We also went for Evangelism/Publicity for the upcoming Holy Ghost Congress which starts from 8th Dec - 13th Dec, 2015. The Theme is 'Floodgates of Heaven' and the venue is at The Redemption Camp. You are all invited! This is what I wore to Church today.
 So, what do you think about their outfits?
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive