Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt; See What Happened Next


The Most-buzzed-about-DENRELE FALL at #TheEventShow #theeventshowng in PortHarcourt last night!
So as my opening sequence, I went on a head-banging-duttie-whining-spree last night…fell off stage…And like the true-die-hard-Winch that I am…got back up IMMEDIATELY and continued like it was part of the show!
Check out the video I reposted before THE DENRELE FALL…that was me back onstage like nothing happened! But hey…the kain injury wey I sustain no be for here o!
To craze dey easy….Na the trekking dey hard pass!
Welcome back DENRELE. I see the assassins have failed!
Una @instablog9ja , thanks for capturing this ICONIC MOMENT IN THE HISTORY OF STAGE CRAZE!”
See video below:

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive