Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

“Why I Taught My Teenage Daughter About Se.x Immediately She Started Seein Her Period” – Actress Iyabo Ojo

Iyabo-OJo-and-daughter-selfie-1
Popular Yoruba Actress, Iyabo Ojo has revealed that she personally taught her teenage daughter and budding actress, Priscilla Ojo se’x education.
Speaking with Punch Recently, the star revealed she decided to start education her Teenage Daughter on Sex related issues when she found out that she had started menstruating.
In her words:
“When my daughter started her period, I began to teach her about se’x education. I felt it was the right time. I let her know that as she has started her period, she is a lady now and if she has se’x, she would get pregnant.”
Continuing, Ojo said, ‘I told her what se’x meant in detail. You would be surprised how exposed these kids are now. They are more exposed than we were when we were younger- all thanks to the internet. Ironically, my daughter understands what se’x is all about. I always advise parents to be their children’s friends.

‘When I was talking about se’x to my daughter, she was laughing and felt awkward about it. We need to educate them and let them understand that if they engage in se’x, they would get pregnant and would stay away from school. I let her know that I am not a party to abortion and there is nothing like that in my dictionary.
‘I let her know the qualities to look out for in a man. I always tell her why she must not have se’x now until she becomes an adult. When she becomes an adult, then we would continue from there. Sometimes we sit down and talk and I ask about her boyfriend but she tells me that she has none. She would tell me that she has a male friend but not lover,’ she reeled out.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive