Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

PLEASE HELP: Who should get my tithe - The Church or the Poor?

From a  reader
Good day, please I need advice on this. ‎About two months ago, it suddenly entered my mind to give my tithe to disabled people on the road. I gave part to a blind man and the rest to a deformed person, and though their gratitude at such an amount made me self conscious, it felt so right giving it to them.The Bible says we should give it to the Church, but these less fortunate are God's children, right? And as the song goes, "whatsoever you do, to the least of my brothers, you do onto me". I asked my boyfriend and he said my tithe should go no where else but straight to Church. Please advise.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive