Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

The Nollywood Mega Actress, Omotola Reveals Who She Enjoys Kissing! (See Who)

Star actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde has revealed the actor whom she enjoyed kissing in movies is no one but;
“Wow, strange question. I don’t really remember how many kisses I have had on set. Oh I think I remember one… Van Vicker.
Hmmm, let me see. My husband is going to kill me for this. I have done like two or three movies with him, as in romantic bed room scenes and he kissed so well.”
It’s interesting that Omotola prefers Van Vicker’s kisses because Genevieve Nnaji also confessed that she enjoyed kissing Majid Michel because he kisses so well too. Lol
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive