Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 10

mystory2

The shock of my life.
I met someone quite alright but it was Tunde’s friend. He excused
himself to go to the restroom when we were drinking outside (I
remembered his face). I don’t want to be rude, so I closed the door
(dint lock it). I kept singing at the back of my mind “I’m not gay”.
The guy introduced himself as ikechukwu but all his friends call him
IK for short. He started toasting me. I like you I love you… I will
really take care of you.. bla bla bla! then all of a sudden he started
running his hands all over my body. I was still in shock of the whole
scenario. Just looking like mumu until his hand touched my “OGA”. That
was when I flared up.
Me: I’m not gay my guy.. just stop it.
IK: nobody was… I will treat you good.
Me: (this guy fine oo) as you fine reach na guys you dey find when
girls plenty for outside.
IK: nobody fit satisfy me like the way men do.
Me: (trying to touch me again) I shouted at him, if you dare touch me
again; I swear I go kill you for here. You dey mad ni (very angry and
pointing to the sky)
I stood up and headed for the door that was when I remembered that I
dint removed the key from outside and we were locked inside. I asked
him how did he gets inside? He dint even answer me.
I dialled Tunde’s number but it was switched off. The time is now
20mins after 8pm. I sat down beside him and thinking how I’m going to
get out of here. My phone rang and my heart saddened when I saw the
call was from my dad.
I started begging him that he should allow me go…. Na dat day I know
say Konji na bastard….
Ik con dey do as if na me offend am… I Begged and Begged…. my mum
has started calling too…
Wahala dey oooo!
To Be Continued…

 

Read Episode 9 HERE

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive