Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 11 & 12

mystory2

My Dad and Mum kept calling me at intervals. I just have to rush home
but Ik is not helping matters.
It’s now 9pm and I’m still in the captive of a gay guy. Then I saw
Bidemi’s call and then Kikelomo’s call, that was when I knew that I’m
in for a big trouble. I wanted to pick my dad’s call and tell him
about my location but I know the kind of person he is. I sat down
relaxed and I took another bottle of small stout on the table.
Finished it then I opened another one. As I was gulping down my fourth
bottle that was when he went to open the door. The time is now 9:34pm.
My legs were shaking but I managed to get a bike and I told him to
take me to Customs street.
Okada man: your money na #100
Me: for just next street… okay I will give you #200 but if anybody
asked you where are you bringing me from tell them say na GRA
junction.
Okada man: thank you oga… no wahala. I be business man na
We drove off and go gbangan I reached my papa house.
I alighted the bike. What I saw make me to understand that my family loves me.
Standing outside were my parents, Badoo, Funmilayo, mummyk Kikelomo and Bidemi
I fumbled off the bike that my mum had to rush over to check on me.
Immediately she smelled Alcohol on me,she just left me lying on the
ground. I managed to stand up. I went over to my Dad.
Me: good evening sir
Dad: where are you coming from?
Me: I went to a friends party.
Dad: is that why you should come home drunk and got everyone worried
Me: I dint drink oooo…
Dad: I can see that…. then stand upright
Me: ((I tried to stand up right but my weight is too heavy for my legs
to carry)… I’m standing upright sir
I knew that my legs were seriously shaking. It’s the influence of the
alcohol I took.
My Dad now faced the Adeboye’s and thanked them for their support. He
then called segun. Go and drop them and come home very fast ooo. It’s
late ooo.
I looked at Bidemi&Kikelomo and I know what was going through their
minds. I just greeted Mummyk as I fumbled into the house.

I went straight to my room and slept off. It was a very long night. My
head was getting bigger and smaller at the same time. I was sleeping
and awake at the same time. The night was longer and shorter at the
same time. In short, I saw hell.
If at the end of a cigarette advert. They say “smokers are likely to
die young” then Drinkers are bound to live two life’s ‘heaven and
earth’.
I woke up 8pm in the morning and I just rushed to the bathroom to take
my bath. The rest of the family were already in the car going to the
church when I joined them.
Dad: thank God you still got your morals…. just beg for forgiveness
when you get to church
Me: I’m sorry Daddy… it will never happen again. you know I have not
done such a thing before
Dad: that’s why I’m letting this one off the hook. You know what I
would have done to you
We got to the church. Everyone was ushered to his/her seat. I was
ushered to a seat besides Bidemi (we attends the same church with the
Adeboye’s). She just kept staring at me and I just ignore her. While
the service was going on, she slipped a note into my bible. It reads:
“Even though I still love you; I don’t know where your heart belongs.
My sister and I had discussed over the issue. And we are ready to
allow you choose whoever you want in between us. On behalf of my
sister ; we are really sorry of what we put you through.”.
This girls are not serious oooo. So they think they know what happens
to me. I was almost raped yesterday and I lost the trust of my family.
I don’t want any more wahala from them.
I wrote at the back of the note she gave me and passed it to her.
“Thank you for loving me. Actually I was in love with you before the
event at the cinemas. after the cinemas… the love just withered
away. Only I knows what I went through yesterday, but I’m over it now.
The same goes for your sister. Please keep your LOVEs cos I don’t need
it again. Bye ”
She read it and started crying in the church. I went to seat elsewhere
but I still keep glancing at her. I just need to free myself from them
so that I can invite Motunrayo over without having to watch my back.
The service ended and I drove my family back home.
I was very hungry. Just put my Sundays rice into the microwave and I
devoured it. I called Motunrayo to remind her of Tuesday. She said no
problem.
Then suddenly my phone rang and it was Tunde, I picked:
To Be Continued…

Read previous episode HERE

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive