Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

OMG!! See How Much This Woman With 8 Foot Hips Make Just By Flaunting Her Curves Online

A 35-stone woman with hips measuring a whopping 8ft wide is raking in a fortune from an adoring legion of online fans.
Bobbi-Jo Westley ,43, from Pennsylvania, is known in the Super Size Big Beautiful Women modelling community for extreme figure.
And her hips and bum have made her a hit with men around the world – with fans splashing out on steamy webcam sessions.

She said:

“I’m very confident and it’s my body so if I want to show the world me naked or in bra and panties that’s what I choose to do.
“I’m famous for my hips and for my butt. It’s the first thing that people notice.”

poipoiipoiiipoiiiipoi8

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive