Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Photos :: Did Denrele Edun Just Unveil his Bride to be ???

null

A few weeks ago, we shared the exciting news that TV personality DenreleEdun is getting married soon!

He revealed the surprise to Global Excellence tabloid, saying,

My brother, it’s true I’m going to wed soon, and I promise you that no ONE will know my prospective bride before the wedding day. As I’m talking to you now, my wedding suit is ready. I’m going to surprise a lot of people; because most people thought I can’t love; and I will prove to them that I do love and being loved, just that I can’t give up my style for love. I will still remain who I am till the old age”

As Denrele said his future bride’s identity would be kept under wraps for the time-being, imagine our surprise when @BodexNg posted this photo of Denrele and a music act, Shuleydee, saying she’s the lucky bride-to-be!

Denrele Edun and Shulaydee

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive