Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

SE*X STORY: Call Me An UNFAITHFUL Wife But I Can't Avoid Having Se*x With My Step-Son (18+) - part 1

My name is Chinyere, am 43years, I got married to a man of 60years after my first husband died, we moved to Owerri together with my new husband and have been staying there since.  My husband told me he had a son (David) from his first wife and that he was studying in Ghana.

Last year, the son came back from Ghana after completing his studies, I can remember that day I was alone at home, my husband gave him my number so he could be able to locate our address since my husband was in Port Harcourt that day for a business meeting. David called me around 2pm “hello, mummy, I am in Owerri but cannot locate the address, I asked him to give his taxi driver the phone, I described the address for him and in 30minutes he was knocking on the door.

I was wearing a short gown with no bra and panties, I was feeling very free maybe almost thinking that David was my son so there was nothing there to hide, I opened the door and behold standing before me was a cute, dark, tall and extremely handsome gentleman on suit, I was amazed at his appearance that I was speechless for about 10 seconds, he was also starring at me probably because of my dress.

Well though I am a woman of 43years, I have good shape, my apples are erect and heavy, my nlppIes are irresistible, I also have a serious inviting backside.  After 10 seconds he broke the silence, “oh good afternoon mummy, how are you?  I replied “wow!!!! It is so nice to see you, welcome”.  I ushered him in and showed him his room while I went to prepare lunch for him.  In less than 30minutes my husband came back, so we all had lunch together.

Continue with Part 2
Share:

4 comments:

  1. michael ikhidero base in jos,add me on whatsap 08183781875 or call me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat's not a good tins, instead of u doing dat u have 2 look 4 som1 like 2 satisfy ur need, if don't mind u can give me call on dis 09026878860

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will love to fuck u with my big dick 08023924770

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive