Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Here Are What To Do When She Doesn't Want Se*x

Left untreated, female sexual dysfunction can destroy your marriage. You owe it to yourself and to your husband to see your doctor to see what could be causing your lack of interest in se.x. This is a situation where communication between spouses is critical. Talk about it with one another!
Sexual Dysfunction Definition
Lack of interest in se.x, low libido (hypoactive sexual desire disorder - HSDD)
Se.xual intercourse is painful (dyspareunia)
Inability to reach orgasm (anorgasmia)
Difficulty in becoming aroused
Possible Causes of Low Sexual Desire in Wives
Diminished blood flow to the va.gina and uterus
Childbirth
Diabetes
Anger
Use of illegal substances
Hypothyroidism
Injury to nerves and blood vessels after a hysterectomy
Hormone deficiency
Low levels of testosterone
High level of stress
Fatigue
Desire to punish or control husband
Conflict concerning sexual orientation
Endocrine or neurological disorders
Cardiovascular disease
Power issues in marriage
Emotional problems
Childhood sexual abuse
Marriage problems and unresolved relationship issues
Depression and anxiety disorders
Antidepressants and other medications
Incontinence
Infidelity
Chronic pain
Arthritis
Anemia
Available Treatments
Eros-CD, a nonsurgical device
Testosterone cream
Vaginal lubricants
Estrogen patch or pills
Reduce stress
Behavioral therapy
Marriage counseling
Lose weight
Exercise
Natural remedies like chocolate
Please remember, that this site is for informational purposes only. Please seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with your questions regarding a medical or psychological condition.
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Testimony Testimony Testimony Hello my dear friends, My name is Mr Smith Michael from enugu State Nigeria and I am 31 years old I have be calling so many agent to hook me up with a sugar mummy after sending them money they will not give me any sugar mummy but one good day I saw a post on Facebook by Mr clement on how Barrister John help him and I called Barrister John and he tell me every thing and how am going to get a rich sugar mummy and he also tell me what to do and I do it, can you believe me that after I do every thing Barrister John give me a very rich sugar mummy and first I called the sugar mummy and the sugar mummy tell me were to meet her and I went to the place truly I met her and I was very happy, when I meet her I tell her that I don't have money to pay my school fees and she take me to the bank and give me 200,000 naira for me to pay my school fees, before we start the connection, so today I am a very happy man and I have the money to do any thing I like now am a big man, pls my friends help me to thank Barrister John for what he have done for me in my life today, I use this opportunity to tell every one in any state or any country if you need a rich sugar mummy Barrister John is the only one who can give you a real sugar mummy that will change your life completely and make you happy if you are interested to get any sugar mummy in any state or any country just contact Barrister John now on 08149672879 or 08149672879. And get your instant hookup now please believe him and do what Barrister John ask you to do for him you will get your hookup if you believe him, And he is the only one who can gives you your true connection immediately others are fake. Thanks remain blessed......

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive