Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

"My Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage" ; A Lady Cries Out For Help!!

Help me out pls. I am between the devil and the deep blue sea.
My name is Elinna, I would want my surname to remain anonymous for obvious reason. I am from Plateau State. Still in my mid 20s
I have been dating this guy for five years now and I would love to spend the rest of my life with him. He’s my kind of guy. Aside his handsomeness, he’s godly and sincere.
I just returned to the country from Ukraine where I went to complete my masters programme on ICT.
Last month, my man took me to his family house for the first time to introduce me officially to his parents and other family members as his wife-to-be.
Continue reading below…
His people were happy to see me, especially the mother. The few days I spent there, I noticed she was the kind of woman every girl would want to have as mother in-law. She’s friendly and a disciplinarian to the core.
However, the husband (my father in-law to be) is the opposite. He doesn’t laugh and he is very economical with his words.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive