Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

“Whenever I Feel Tempted To Have S.ex With Another Man, I Just Hug My Bible” – Says Actress Damilola Adebite

Pretty Nollywood actress, Damilola Adegbite Attoh,  recently made an hilarious confession of how she handles the tempting se.xy men that come her way…APART FROM HUGGING HER BIBLE
READ WHAT SHE DOES BELOW:

The beautiful mother of one shared this suggestive meme  on her Instagram page and she hilariously wrote; “I will go back to my room, lock the door, throw the key out the window and hug my bible till I fall asleep again. They definitely sent him.”
“Dammy”, as she is fondly called has a son, Brian, with her husband, Chris Attoh.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive