Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

CEO Of Made Men Music Group, Ubi Franklin Reveals The Real Reason Iyanya Is Leaving The Record Label

IU7

There have been speculations that all is not well with Iyanya and his manager,Ubi Franklin following his announcement that he is floating his own record label..his manager and partner,Ubi Franklin has addressed the rumours ..He wrote below;


Recently there’s been a lot said in the media about Iyanya leaving Made Men Music, I’d like to clarify things.
Iyanya had approached me about a year ago and notified me of his intentions to start up a label. He wanted my blessings to do so and I told him it was a welcome development. I assured him of my support to help structure his planned label with the existing company (Made Men Music Group) whenever he was ready and the process was initiated.

Two weeks ago he shared with me, news that the company had been duly registered and was ready to commence operations. I was also privy to the information that he had identified a few artistes with potential he wants to nurture. This done, I knew the label was ready to kick off.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive