Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Exclusive: Caught in The Act, Famous Actor Reveals Some Of His Major Weakness

Yomi Fashlanso is one of Nigeria’s most versatile and renowned actors. The handsome actor speaks on his wife, his weakness and those who have impacted on his career and many more.

Yomi-Fash-Lanso

Yomi Fashlanso

How did you get into acting?

I got into acting through late actor Olalekan Oladipupo ‎aka Lekinson. May his gentle soul rest in peace.

Can you name a person who has great influence on your acting career?

All professional actors have impacted on me in one way or another. However, the president of Theatre Arts and Motion Pictures Producers’ Association of Nigeria (TAMPAN) Dele Odule has had the most impact in my career, because of his versatility.

Did you have a premonition of being big in the movie industry?

Yes I did. I had the utmost conviction in me that I can do what will be required of me in the course of film making. And taking myself through all necessary training got me well prepared for acting.

What are the most important decisions you make in the movie industry?

Taking on the association I belong to in doing the right thing for her members, putting structures in place, and I got banned from acting so many times for those actions, because it didn’t go down well with the authorities of that era. I took the decision not as a leader though, but as a member of a professional association body I belong.

Tell us a little bit about your wife.

Yomi Fashlanso and wife Lara

Yomi Fashlanso and wife Lara

She is a well-mannered, cultured and courteous lady.

READ ALSO: Exclusive: Why I won’t act in Nollywood movies – Yomi Fashlanso 

Aside acting, have you explored other areas of business enterprise?

So many areas and I’m still exploring. My foremost love is to make people look good by what they’re putting on. I mean in terms of wrist watches which I’ve done before through one of my distant “egbons”  (big brother) late Abdulfatai Teniola Tenifab (May Allah continue to rest his soul) who put me through the business.

I will go back to it though in due time. Oh! Olodumare. I love wrist watches like “mo fe ku” (I love wristwatches to a fault). That is my weakness.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive