Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 40

mysto

I called Motunrayo on my way to Bidemi’s place and she said that she might come to my place on Tuesday. I said no problem.
I did remembered that I won’t be chanced because of Ruka’s audition but I don’t want her to think that I don’t want to see her.

I discharged her as I approached Adeboye’s gate then deleted David’s number on the dialled list. Puts my phone on vibration.

As I was about to knock, Abdul opens the gate and I entered. We exchanged pleasantries as I pose into the living room. I met Kikelomo & Bidemi watching TV in the living room. Immediately Bidemi saw me; she screamed in joy. She ran over to me and placed a kiss on my lips. I was not too comfortable with the kiss because her sister was there.
I went over to Kikelomo and greeted her and she tries responding well. I sat down with them and we started chatting.

Bidemi: What a surprise? You dint even tell us that you were coming.
Me: I wanted to surprise you guys.
Kikelomo: and you sure did: because we were not even expecting you.

As We continued chatting; I was feeling guilty. I wanted to clear the air with Kikelomo about the kiss but Bidemi won’t even leave us, even for a minute.

Me: Bidemi please get me water… please.
Bidemi: Okay… I’m coming. (heading straight to the fridge).
Me: not chilled one… please. (I know that she has to go the store to get a bottled water for me).
Bidemi: Okay… rushes to the store..

I am now alone with Kikelomo but only for a minute or two.

Me: I don’t know why she kissed me. I’m sorry.
Kikelomo: (forcing a smile) is she not your girlfriend? Please I’m not concerned about what you guys do with yourselves.
Me: Okay… but I’m not comfortable with her like this with you around.
Kikelomo: (hissed) so if I’m not around… you will start playing along with her. don’t worry I will soon go back to school (almost crying).
Me: what do you have me do? Bidemi is always like that… I even…
Kikelomo: (cuts me off) please Femi; anything that happens between you; please and please don’t tell me.

As I was about to reply her, Bidemi showed up with a glass cup and a bottled water. She sat on my laps while she opens the cap on the bottle. I kept staring at Kikelomo, who has now shown her a strong feeling of dislike towards Bidemi’s attitude.
Bidemi emptied the water into the glass cup and she started feeding me the water. Even though I’m thirsty: I can’t but just drink it like that while staring at Kikelomo from the side of the cup.
I used my mouth to push back the cup, signalling that I’m okay. She removed the cup from my mouth only to replace it with her lips. I kissed her back with my eyes widely open looking at Kikelomo face; which is now filled with rage.

To Be Continued…

What’s gon happen next? 😀😀
‪#‎meaningful_comments‬ ooó

Read the last episode HERE

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive