Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 44

mystoryyy

We watched him leave without uttering a word until we couldn’t see his shadow again.

Ruka: Omo your daddy na real hard man ooo
Me: you can say that again… but he’s cool if you get closer to him
Ruka: that’s if he even allows you get close.. he almost gave me a heart attack.
Me: I’m sorry… so what are we discussing before he came….
Ruka: (serious) discussing ke… Me I’m going home. I don’t want him to come out and still meet me with you. I don’t want any trouble with your dad.

I was just pulling her legs… I can’t even dare spend more than 5mins with her.

Me: Okay then… just do me two favours then we will call it a day..
Ruka: oooh… okay
Me: that you peck me on the cheek while you say goodbye.
Ruka: (still eager to leave)… okay the second favour….
Me: that you catwalks when going?

She looks around to see if nobody is looking. She gave me a peck and said goodnight… she catwalks as she enters her house.

Yes… I feel like a fulfilled man now as I rushed into the house. I entered the living room and nobody was there. I silently walked to my room and laid on my bed.
I think I like Ruka and I think she likes me too… it actually supposed to be a bet but I hope I will be able to pull it through.
I was still thinking about Ruka when my phone rang. It’s Sarah. I picked it.

Me: hello dear
Sarah: hello…. I’m going to the airport to pick my friend. Her plane supposed to touch the ground 10pm. I just think I should let you know.
Me: that’s very thoughtful of you. Thanks love
Sarah: please and please… don’t forget your promise. I love you more than anything in this world right now.
Me: (then why are you pushing me out) I won’t…
Sarah: thanks dear! We might call you around 10pm to 11pm. Please don’t pick. I will tell her that maybe you are sleeping.
Me: Okay….. no wahala
Sarah: bye dear.
Me: bye

She ended the call. I started having a big movement in between my thighs. I knew that it’s because of the thought that Sarah’s friend is around now.
Still lying on my bed; I fantasies how Sarah’s friend would look like. The thought that Sarah said that she’s more beautiful… makes me happy and looks forward to seeing her.

I switched my thoughts from Sarah and her friend to the Adeboye’s when my phone rang. It’s Bidemi (this girl na witch)… I don’t want to talk with her. She kept on calling while I refused to pick.

It’s now 10minutes to 10 when Ruka now called. We chatted and she confessed that it has been long she had a nice time with someone. In between her call was Bidemi’s call waiting beeps. I ignored it.

When it was 10minutes after 10. I excused her (Ruka) to get some sleep. I blew her a kiss from the phone and she replied “thank you”. I ended the call.

It was not up to 5mins that I ended the call that Sarah’s calls started ringing on my phone. I allowed it to ring then later put it on silent.

I slept off without calling Bidemi back.

Next week is already on my mind.

To Be Continued…

Please invite friends to like this page…

‪#‎your‬ comments are awaited

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive