Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 47 & 48


I walked over to the Adeboye’s with a forced smile. I could see that Bidemi was looking away from us. I guessed she never expected to see a girl with me so soon. We exchanged greetings.
Me: hi girls
Kikelomo: hello Femi…. we dint know that you would be having a visitor today.
Me: Yes… I dint know either. this is the young girl I told you about.
Kikelomo: (confused) What girl are you talking about?
Me: she’s my home teacher…. it was because of her I left your house earlier that day.
Kikelomo: Okay…. (facing her) my name is Kikelomo and this is my kid sister Bidemi. it’s nice to meet you.
Chidinma: I’m Chidinma; it’s nice meeting you guys too.
We all entered the house and we started chatting. It never took long before Kikelomo and Chidinma develop a strong bond between them. Maybe it’s because of the university exposure that they both have. They kept talking until I drag Bidemi away with me to have a private discussion. We are now alone from Kikelomo and Bidemi.
Me: how are you doing now?
Bidemi: I’m fine… I thought you don’t want to have anything to do with me again.
Me: I wish I could but I just can’t..
Bidemi: why can’t you?
Me: (changing the topic) my mum employed Chidinma as my home teacher. I can’t imagine to be tutored by a girl.
Bidemi: (Smiling) there’s nothing strange about it.
Me: I just hope it won’t affect my reputation among my friends.
Bidemi: it’s nothing really… so where were you guys coming from when we saw you?
Me: we went to eat.
Bidemi: Okay…. I’m sorry about what happened the other day; I hope you have forgiven me?
Me: sure… why won’t I? you are my sweetheart… I can’t but live with your mistakes
Bidemi: thank you (leans over for a kiss)
She kissed me and we continued chatting. Kikelomo and Chidinma joined us.
It’s now 3pm. Chidinma wants to take her leave. I excused the Adeboye’s to see her off. I told her to please come around 8:30am tomorrow. She assured me of coming early. I collected her number and she leaves.
It’s now me and the Adeboye’s. We talked about the event of the other day and Bidemi apologise to me and Kikelomo. I was very happy that the two sisters were back together. We were chatting and laughing when my phone rang. It was Adedoyin. I excused myself to pick the call. I picked it while walking away.
Me: hello Adedoyin
Adedoyin: hi Femi… I’m just bored… I just want to hear your voice.
Me: really…. I’m feeling the same way too but I just don’t want to disturb you because we already concluded to see tomorrow.
Adedoyin: no oooo…. you are free to call anytime you want to…. at least it would make both of us happy.
We continued chatting with my heart in my mouth knowing fully well that the Adeboye’s would be waiting for me. I looked for a way to discharge her.
Me: I have to go now. I have to go pick my kid sister. I will call you as soon as I get back
Adedoyin: Okay dear… I will be expecting your call
Me: Okay… bye.
I terminated the call only to see the Adeboye’s staring at me.
48
I moved over to them and Bidemi asked me “who were you on the phone with since morning?” I looked at Kikelomo and I replied “a friend”.
I was about to explain (lie) when another call rang on my phone. It was David’s (Motunrayo). I showed them that he’s the one that just called now. I pressed the red button to end the call. They were not really convinced. We went back to the living room and we chitchat for a while before they went to their house.
it’s now 5pm. I’m now left alone to decide how tomorrow will look like.
I dialled David’s (Motunrayo) number and she picked with the first beep.
Motunrayo: hello ife mi
Me: hello… how are you doing?
Motunrayo: I’m fine… and you?
Me: I’m fine… thank you for asking
Motunrayo: you welcome
Me: are we still seeing tomorrow?
Motunrayo: yes… I can’t wait to see you.
Me: (See me ke) Me too but there is something I want to tell you
Motunrayo: Okay… I’m all ears
Me: my mum just employ home teacher for me … I don’t want to give her an impression that I’m not serious.
Motunrayo: (voice low) so what are you saying?
Me: I think we should make it Thursday or Friday.
Motunrayo: (not happy) ooh… I had cancelled all my appointment to be with you tomorrow…
Me: I’m sorry.. let’s make it Thursday.
Motunrayo: Okay .. no problem.
We chatted for 5mins and we ended the call. She seems not happy with her not coming over tomorrow but who cares. I have got my hands full right now. I will make it up to her another time.
One down; two to go… but who would that be … Adedoyin or Ruka. I just have to make something works out tomorrow. I dialled Ruka’s number and she picked.
Ruka: hello dear
Me: hi love…. you seems so excited today. what’s the secret?
Ruka: Nothing much… I just ended a call from one of my friends now. She is also coming for the audition. I’m so excited.
Me: hmnnnnn…. it’s great that your friends are coming …
Ruka: yes…. but I’m expecting only two people. you and her. I told her about you.
Me: really… what did you tell her? hope you dint tell her that tomorrow is my graduation day?
Ruka: what graduation are you talking about?
Me: I mean…. the day I moved from being casual friend to your boyfriend.
Ruka: what if I did? Hope you won’t rescind on your decision of coming again?
Me: (opportunity) no ooo… I will surely come but….
Ruka: but what?
Me: definitely late… I’m sorry…. my mum sent me to her friends place at Iyana-iba area. I would have left early for the place but she insisted on me coming around 2pm.
Ruka: (sad) Okay…. no problem.
Me: Okay… but anything that happens, I hope you would tell me my result tomorrow.
Ruka: (voice low) okay… just try as much as you can to be there. even if it’s late.
Me: I will….. I just want you to know about it.
We chatted for awhile and we ended the call.
I can’t afford not to go to Ruka’s audition. She seems to be looking forward seeing me there. Not even now that I know how she feels about me not coming. I just have to look for a way to go there.
Motunrayo is out of the way now… let me call Adedoyin; maybe she would understand my plight. I dialled Adedoyin’s number and she picked.
Adedoyin: hello Femi… I thought you would not call again.
Me: I’m sorry… got my hands full after we ended our last call but I’m free now
Adedoyin: Okay… hope you are fine?
Me: I’m okay and you?
Adedoyin: very happy…. I just can’t wait to see you
Me: me too. At least I can know what you look like…
Adedoyin: (giggles) I hope you won’t be disappointed when you eventually see me
Me: no oooo… I don’t think so… Sarah has said so much about you that makes me know that I won’t be
Adedoyin: Okay oooo… if you say so
Me: Adedoyin…. I think I’m scared…
Adedoyin: what are you scared about?
Me: I have a bad feeling that you might not forgive me for what I’m about to tell you
Adedoyin: we are not even that close not to forgive one another. So tell me what the feeling is all about.
Me: when are we going to be through tomorrow?
Adedoyin: why do you want to know when we would be through? Tomorrow would Decide that. But definitely before your 8pm deadline.
Me: Okay….. it’s just that my only sister is doing her modelling audition tomorrow. I’m supposed to be her only family there. Our parents are not attending. This audition means a lot to her. I will be glad if I can leave around 3pm tomorrow to attend my sisters audition.
Adedoyin: that’s no problem… at least we supposed to have known ourselves more better before then. You can leave 3pm.
Me: thank you… thank you…
Adedoyin: it’s nothing… I just hope you will make use of the time with me very well.
Me: sure…. I’m dying to see you.
We chatted for what seems like ages and we ended the call.
Thank God that things are working fine now. I’m very sure that Bidemi won’t come around tomorrow because she will be aware of my unavailability due to my tutorial.
I was happy in a confused way. Thinking and hoping things would get complicated tomorrow. What if my nightmare eventually comes true? Bidemi’s dad has a short gun quite alright. I just hope it won’t come to pass.
I kept being pessimistic about the event of tomorrow. That I slept off.
It’s now Tuesday. The day that would decide my faith in my relationships. It’s 10minutes to seven. I dashed to the bathroom and took my bath. I put on something casual because I expected my mum to still be around. I went to her room to greet her.
Me: ekaro ma (good morning ma)
Mummy: morning my son… how was your night?
Me: it’s okay… just that I’m not used to waking up early now.
Mummy: don’t worry, you will get over it… it’s just a matter of time.
Me: I hope so mum
Mummy: Chidinma told me that you ved agreed with her teaching you
Me: it’s a tough decision but I think we will get along.
Mummy: it’s good to hear that… I’m off to work. just make sure you get along.
She left for work and I’m the only one left in the house.

To Be Continued…
How’s it going people? I need to hear from you… Cool or not cool?
‪#‎comments‬
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Do you need a Sugar Mummy/Daddy?, Call Mrs. Sandra now on (+2348140553826) she is genuine she has linked me up with a Rich Sugar Mummy. I never believed Sugar Mummy is real until I called Mrs. Sandra which I saw her number through a post by "MUSA SAMUEL", who testified on how "Mrs. Sandra" Connected him to a Rich Sugar Mummy after he has been scammed online by other people, all the name of Sugar Mummy, I picked her Phone No which is (+2348140553826) on "MUSA SAMUEL'S" post/comment, I called her, I also told her how I have been scammed online before by other agents, she told me to trust her that in three(3) hours she will connect me up with a Suagr Mummy, the fact/true was I did not believe her at the first place, but I was just like let me try, I followed all her instructions carefully, within three(3) hours she trully connected/linked me up to a Rich Sugar Mummy, it was like a dream when I first meet with my Sugar Mummy who today is paying me just as Mrs. Sandra said she was going to be paying me, you cant believe this, as am talking with you now am to meet with my Rich Sugar Mummy today for the seventh(7th) time and she has been taking good care of me. please help me thank "MUSA SAMUEL" who directed me to Mrs. Sandra through his posts/comments. lastly help me thank a woman who keeps to her word, I call her OMINI TALK & DO, her name is Sandra, she is nice & genuine you can also call her now on (+2348140553826) she will link/connect you to a Rich Sugar Mummy, Alleh she is really nice & genuine may God bless you Sandra!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive