Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

See How 71 year Old Woman Married 17 year Old Toyboy 3 Weeks After Meeting Him at Son’s Funeral

A 71-year-old woman has married a 17-year-old toyboy just three weeks after meeting him at her son’s funeral, and they say they ‘have the best sex ever’.

When grieving pensioner Almeda Errell went to pay her last respects at her son’s funeral, the last thing she expected to find was love.

Following a whirlwind three-week romance, she and Gary Hardwick – now 18, and who had previously dated a woman of 77 – tied the knot in a ceremony which he arranged for just £137 in six days.

Later, on their wedding night, they had sex for the first time.

“It was wonderful, beyond my wildest dreams,” revealed Gary. “She really is my dream woman and the physical side of our relationship couldn’t be better.”

“It was the best ever,” agreed Almeda. “I’d never had a connection like it before.”

“I wasn’t looking for a young man, but Gary just came along,” said Almeda, a supermarket assistant.

“I just knew straight away that he was the one.”

Since their wedding in October, Gary’s had their names tattooed across his chest and the couple are now living in Almeda’s five-bedroom house, in Sevierville, Tennessee, USA with her daughter DeAnna, 40, and grandchildren Aaron, 21, and Indianna, 16.

He said: “Almeda is so young at heart that age never bothers us, we never really think about it. I just know that God answered my prayers that day she walked into my life.”

She added: ‘The one thing I’ve learnt is that when you truly love somebody, it really doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks.”

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive