Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 41

mystoryfight

I gently push Bidemi back after breaking up the kiss. Trying to catch my breath before saying something.

Me: Bidemi…. please; you just have to stop this.
Kikelomo: (voice hardened) leave her. I know what she’s trying to do but I don’t have your time because I will soon go back to school.
Bidemi: what’s it? Can’t I have a nice time with my boyfriend again.
Me: stop it girls… I only want to be free with you guys.
Kikelomo: then tell her to stop flirting around with you.
Bidemi: is he not boyfriend? Can’t I kiss him ni?
Kikelomo: (angry) did I say that you can’t kiss him? What I’m trying to say is that you should just put a little bit of respect & courtesy. Hush.
Bidemi: you are just being jealous that he choose me over you. Jealousy jelousy.

Kikelomo slapped her after the insinuation. Then there was a minute of silence in the living room. Bidemi held her cheek and was crying bitterly. Kikelomo then took the advantage of the silence.

Kikelomo: if I still want Femi… I can still get him. all this your tag along won’t help you. I don’t even know what Femi even sees in you. You are just a little spoilt child; that’s what you are.

Bidemi is still crying and Kikelomo just went on with the scolding. I tried to calm her down but she just seized the opportunity to pour out her mind.
Me: I think that’s enough.
Kikelomo: no ooo… it’s not… she doesn’t deserve you Femi… if you are to choose anyone out of us. I bet you wouldn’t choose her. (now crying)
Me: (sad) it’s okay.
Kikelomo: (still crying). I love you Femi… I have always loved you. I confided in this foolish girl my love for you. She proclaims that she loves you more. I had to start step down for her because she is my sister and what did I get. She now uses you to spice me. Telling me that I’m jealous.

I felt for her and I also wish to spank Bidemi for her cruelty but I just have to look for a way to settle things with them. Kikelomo continues with her scolding.

Kikelomo: (still crying) Bidemi… I hate you right now and I wish you were not my sister because I could kill you right now. (she runs off to her room)

Bidemi is still crying. I don’t know if to go and meet Kikelomo or console Bidemi who’s still here with me.

To Be Continued…

If you were in my shoes, what will you do with the two?
‪#‎comments‬ ooo

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive