Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Dear Admin, Can I Marry A Man I Have Slept With His Younger Brother?

Dear SPY NIGERIA Can I Marry A Man I Have Slept With His Younger Brother? - SPY NIGERIA
Dear SPY NIGERIA Can I Marry A Man I Have Slept With His Younger Brother? - SPY NIGERIA
Girl suffering
Hi Admin , so we got a mail from Miss Vennesa (Not real name) and she is confused as hell. She needs your advice to shape her future.
PS: Image used on this letter does not represent the recipient of the mail.
Here is her mail below...
Dear Admin,
My name is Vennesa, I am from one of the south south States of Nigeria. I am a graduate of the University of Lagos State and during my University days I met and dated someone for two years before I graduated and moved to London.
We lost contacts, then the social media wasn’t as common as it is now. So there was no way we could keep in touch and we both moved on.
After some years I met the man who is about to marry me not knowing the guy I last dated while in Nigeria is his younger brother. I love this man to bits and have already agreed to marry him.

But sadly, his younger brother just visited London and I got the total shock of my life when I came over to meet him only to see he was the guy I dated and had lots of s£x with while in Nigeria.
please I am confused as hell, can I still go ahead and marry his elder brother knowing that someday he could say we have dated before? He hasn’t said anything yet and i don’t know what he has in mind.
I have not had any opportunity of talking to him about it but I am afraid this may be a problem in my marriage tomorrow if I go ahead to marry his elder brother.
We don’t have feelings for each other anymore as he now has another girl in his life and I don’t even have any intentions of getting back with him cos i am older than him.
please what do you suggest I do please?
What do you think Miss Vannesa should do? Share you thoughts on the comment box below.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive