Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Read How Celebrities Reacted To Darey Art Alade’s ‘Na.ked’ Photo

On Sunday, October 11, renowned music artist Darey Art Alade, to promote his fourth studio album, Na.ked, took a bold step by posting a nude with the tag #DareyNaked.
Reacting to the picture, which was posted on Instagram, comedians, music artists as well as Darey’s wife Deola, all came out to share their own private experiences about what makes them feel na.ked and vulnerable.
Darey’s wife wrote: “Before I got married and had kids, I remember I was quite the lepa. Those that know me know what I’m talking about. Back then we would even try different things to get fleshier and curvier lol! But all that changed once the babies started rolling in… and then boom! I started blowing up out of proportion ????. “God why me?” I would ask. But after a life-threatening health scare I realized I had to adopt a new healthy lifestyle which included eating right. With dedication, I have lost the weight and intend to keep it off! Here I am… from a near size 18 to a 10/12#DareyN*ked.”
Below are the various reactions Darey’s picture got on social media:

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive