Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

Meet Banker Who Forcefully Demands Se.x From Clients Before Approving Loans (Photos)

Bank Sex
Good afternoon guys, am Irene Katamu (this name is an alias) I concealed my name for fear of victimisation because of what I am going to reveal below. 

I am a single mother with two sons, I happen to have lost my job early this year when the private company I used to work for cut down on staff due to financial difficulties, I’ve constantly been trying to look for a job in vain. Times were getting harder and I thought it wise to start some small business, this would only have been possible if I borrowed a loan. So I approached a certain guy working with KCB Bank so that she could advise me on chances of securing a loan from a bank, At first he was very supportive and told me that I just needed to get two authentic guarantors, which I did.
He gave me several forms which I filled and it was even commissioned by an advocates’ stamp, raising my hopes to the roof. At this point is where he requested for my number so that he could be notifying me on the process of the loan approval that was pending at this stage, I gladly did has he seemed to have been the messiah in my life which seemed to have been doomed for the better part of the year little did I know I was making the deal with the devil himself. He started calling frequently and the talk changed from professionalism to those calls of just checking on me, which I didn’t mind anyway has it was this guy who had been helping all through and I took it as a kind gesture. 
bank sex2
It went on and on till he finally dropped the bombshell that the loan was on course but the only way it was going to be approved was only and if I ‘slept with him’ I was shocked with his request and as any woman would do I refused. He did not take my refusal to his advances kindly, he went ahead to tell me that since I had refused his lucrative proposal I may as well forget about the loan as he had all the powers to approve it. 
The worst part is that he called religiously everyday just to know how I was doing and if I had changed my mind, rubbing it all over my face that the back stops at him with the loan approval, I cried everyday after his call especially after looking at my sons who’s future at this stage seemed oblique. At the height of my desperation I finally cracked and heeded to his demands, I did something that has taken my self esteem to an all time low, I’m ashamed about it and I don’t expect anybody to sympathise about this but he took advantage of my misfortune at the point I could barely stand on my feet and I really ask myself everyday if I was thinking straight. 
After he ensured that I had done the worst thing in my entire life I hoped the least he would have done is meet his end of the bargain. A day later I called to confirm if my loan was finally approved after ‘sleeping with the devil’ literally but to my surprise my calls were on deaf ears; he wasn’t receiving my nor replying to my texts. I took an initiative to visit the bank where I applied for the loan which is KCB Moi Avenue, and yeah as you’d expect I found him there. I waited in the queue of people waiting to see him and when my turn to see him reached he just dismissed me and told me the loan wasn’t approved and I try in another bank. 
I broke down in the banking hall, it took the intervention of a lady who was the security guard at the bank to try to calm me down. I tried holding to my guts and took a matatu home, my life has never been the same again; I cry every time I’m alone and I sometimes have suicidal thoughts but my two sons and prayers keeps me a bay. 
I’ve come out to tell the whole world about my ordeal because I’m sure am not am not the only woman to have gone through similar rough patch, let’s be careful about such men as Ibrahim Ogolo that’s his name and he works at KCB Moi avenue, Below are his photos. Kindly share my story to everyone for the benefit of women out there
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive