Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

See Actress Who Can Go ‘Partially-Naked’ In Movies

monica
Actress Monica Friday has disclosed why she walked way from the Nigerian movie industry. The actress, who ventured into the entertainment industry in 2008 and has appeared in movies and on TV, said she was faced with sexual harassment and preferred to walk away rather than conform.
In an interview with National Mirror, Friday, a graduate of Communications, said although acting has stolen her privacy she still finds time for her personal business.
She credits the soap opera Do Good, in which she played Kevwe, for launching her onto the big stage.
She said this about her most challenging role thus far: “I think it’s Abducted was the most challenging. Naturally, I hate bush paths, but in this case, I shot in a very thick bush and there was nothing like shortcut to my falls. So, I had bruises in the course of shooting. I think that movie really made me stronger and I conquered my fears.”
She said she would not do a nude role but added: “If it’s bikini or half clothes on, that’s cool, but completely naked, no! I won’t deliver.”The dark skinned graduate of the Olabisi Onabanjo University also said she loves to look good and trendy and would love to be paired with Femi Jacobs in a romantic role.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive