Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

‘Pregnancy Is The Worst Experience Of My Life’ – Kim Kardashian

kim-kardashian-baby-bump-second-pregnancy
Reality Star, Kim Kardashian West has opened up about her Pregnancy Troubles. The 34 year old is one who has never been afraid to express how difficult her first pregnancy was.
In a post on her website, she wrote:
I’m gonna keep it real: For me, pregnancy is the worst experience of my life! “LOL! I don’t enjoy one moment of it and I don’t understand people who enjoy it. Maybe it’s the swelling, the backaches or just the complete mind[expletive] of how your body expands and nothing fits. I just always feel like I’m not in my own skin. People just don’t tell you all of the gross things that happen during pregnancy or after. Do you know you basically have to wear a diaper for two months afterwards?! LOL! No one told me that! #SoSexy. Really, it is all SO worth it when you have your precious baby in the end! So for all my complaining, it’s 100 percent worth it and more!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive