Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

“I get Ho.rny, I’m Human, I’m A Woman, I Want To Have S.ex” – Rihanna

Rihanna
The Se.xy Singer took her time to clear somethings, she revealed She’s not a Se.x Goddess like most people think, Rihanna has said she is a flesh and blood woman with fleshly feelings, but she doesn’t overindulge those feelings.
Rihanna, who once dated Chris Brown and Drake admitted she isn’t the type that has se.x regularly, but do get ho.rny because she’s woman. Read What She said below….
“I haven’t been having se.x or even really seeing anybody. I don’t want to wake up the next day feeling guilty. ‘I mean I get horny, I’m human, I’m a woman, I want to have se.x. But what am I going to do – just find the first random cute dude that I think is going to be a great ride for the night and then tomorrow I wake up feeling empty and hollow?”
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive